1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Action Replay And Gameshark 4 ps3

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by mike4s33, Jul 15, 2007.

1. mike4s33

mike4s33 Guest

I had a simple question did any of you guys hear or know of any cheat systems coming to ps3. The reason I was asking is because I have an xbox which I like but I know there not coming out with any sheat devices because too many people were using on xbox live with the previous system, So I wanted to know because on certain games its cool not to have cheats but on others I gotta have em like for the GTA4 coming up the game wouldnt be as fun without the cheats and I perfer not to pause every 10 mintues to put in health and crap lol so if anyone has any news please Pay it forward......

2. boykiller

boykiller Regular member

i read somewhere that they will be no action replay or anything like that on next gen(ps3,xbox360) because it opens homebrew apps
    meaning they could find a fault in the console to leave it play back up games.

3. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

It it probably because they don't know how to press the discs right for the system.If you plug in a PS2 Action Replay or GameShark for PS2 they both don't work,because they where manipulated to work instead of actually getting pressed right.If they do come out with a cheat system it will probably be game saves or something similar.

4. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

i would kill for my ps2 ar max to work on my ps3 elf files on ps3 would be nice but thats the exact reason ar max will probably never be compatible with ps3