1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Action Replay and Swap Magic

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Coocher, Aug 16, 2004.

1. Coocher

Coocher Member

is it possible to use Action Replay codes with burned games using swap magic? or do i just do it without the SMD?
    Please answer swiftley and thanx in advance

2. Coocher

Coocher Member

Please anyone help
    i really would like some help here
    come on ppl i need you to help

3. Freakin

Freakin Member

Yo man! just registred here, dont know if your post is old, but i was looking for the same question and found this post.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/87133

Almost sounded like Morpheus there hehe.

I've not tested it yet, i'm still waiting for that damn fliptop thing and the swap discs.
    so let us hope it does work.

4. zxspeky

zxspeky Regular member

I'm not sure if this is the same for other ar discs but this is what I do with my ar max,

choose your cheats, when it tells you to insert your game disc, insert either sm dvd or sm cd, then wait a couple of sec's, and press x, when sm loads either swap for cdloader or dvdloader depending on which sm disc you used, when the cd/dvdloader screen appears, eject and insert a high toc disc (I use dvdloder, so I use smdvd as the toc disc), then when it tells you to change the disc and press x, don't change the disc, just press x, the screen will turn red and then you will get the message to change the disc by ea method, now swap for your burned disc using the flip top.

5. Coocher

Coocher Member

kool thanx man,
    but just where do i go to get the DVDloader, i already downloaded it from one site but there is no CUE file to burn after i extrcted the files.

6. zxspeky

zxspeky Regular member

you can get it from my site, follow the link in my sig', there is also a huide on burning it

7. Coocher

Coocher Member

thanx man,
    YOU DA BOMB