1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Action Replay Evo help plz

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Wagz, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Wagz

Wagz Regular member

I heard that if you delete save game files from you memory card with the action replay evo memory card manager that it corrupts you're memory card. Does anyone know if this is true, and if it is how can you delete games that you've crushed without deleting all of them?

2. Andrew691

Andrew691 Regular member

yeah this happened to me after a while and havent been able to get either of my memory cards to since i had to buy a new one. But only ocasinally does it happen.

3. Wagz

Wagz Regular member

So how do you delete a single crushed file since in the ps2 browser it shows all the crushed files you've crushed as a single file?

4. Andrew691

Andrew691 Regular member

it doesnt always wipe your memory card mine took a fair bit of use before it stuffed up wasnt instant

5. Zerogon

Zerogon Member

Just COPY (Repeat, COPY, do NOT MOVE) the crushed files you need to your thumbdrive and then your PC, and then go into the PS2's browser and delete the whole crushed file.

6. Wagz

Wagz Regular member

That'd be ideal if i could just put them on my PC, but my thumbdrive isn't working