1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Action Replay help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by greyfox77, Dec 16, 2004.

1. greyfox77

greyfox77 Member

OK be4 i go into this I have already finished the game (Metal Gear Solid 3) without cheats. Now i just want to have some fun.

I am actually having trouble downloading the codes using the action replay max (yes i do have an internet connection and an addapter.) Whenever i try to connect to check for updates, It only gets to "neggotiating" then i get an error saying there was an error connecting :/

If i try to connect again though, it works. BUT when i try to download the codes my screen just freezes after a few seconds... any help for this? thx

2. kbluebig

kbluebig Member

Yes. I'm getting this same problem. I just downloaded codes maybe a month ago and the day after that I saw 2 new games pop in there and when it tries to download, it freezes and the music loops every 2 seconds. I tried reseating the network adaptor ( removing and re-inserting the adaptor ) with no help. Also, I can play games online with no problem. I tried multiple memory cards too and same issue. I've already even opened up and took apart my PS2, for other reasons, and cleaned it out. Verified all the connections were tight and secure and still same issue.

Nothing else I can think of. If anyone else has a fix, PLZ REPLY.