1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

action replay max evo not working

Discussion in 'PS2' started by millmakin, May 16, 2007.

1. millmakin

millmakin Member

hey everyone i was just reading a forum about someone that couldn't get action replay max evolution to work but i think i have more problems with it idk here goes....when i downloaded it it had a bin and a cue file after i extracted the file needed to be extracted..........i burned to a dvd-r disc using dvd decryptor and when i put it in my ps2 at the swap magic dvd disc 3.6 screen to load program it says not a valid ps2 disc at the bottom....what am i doing wrong....exactly what should have been burnt to the dvd-r....how do i get the iso and the cue to a dvd-r please help i can't get it to work

2. dartan

dartan Member

You used Swap Maigic to try to load it? ... Did you use your Swap Magic for DVD or CD to load? Mine wouldn't load with the DVD SM disk but DID load with the CD SM disk

3. MasterChu

MasterChu Guest

Moving to Langjökull in Iceland - so all the info I posted is moving with me!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2007
  4. dartan

dartan Member

Hey BTW - what ISthe difference between Action Replay Max and the EVO edition??