1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Action Replay Max Evo / torrent downloads ??

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Markuchi, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Markuchi

Markuchi Member

im new at this action replay max thing and before i buy it i want to know if i can download a ps2 torrent file and burn it on cd-r to play it on my ps2.
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. fessp

fessp Member

You can download the action replay and burn it to a DVD-r
    but you must have a Swap Magic DVD so that the action replay will boot
  4. waqas_123

waqas_123 Guest

hi im new at this and i have a modchip but i dont know which one.i download swap magic from net , if i burn it using dvd decrypter can it boot the action replay max or not? please reply me back
  5. gamer1978

gamer1978 Member

To waqas_123 if you have a modchip there is no reason to downlaod a copy of swapmagic if you download a copy of action replay max evo it should work with you modchip I said evo version because you do not need an action replay dongle to use it.
  6. waqas_123

waqas_123 Guest

i burned the action replay max into a dvd-r but it doesnt work. i burned it using dvd decrypter . i went to mode then iso and then write and i just searched for the actionreplaymax iso file and burned it but my ps2 doesnt start it. if the swap magic 3 is buned in a cd-r will a game burnt on a cd-r boot it?
  7. r0c0

r0c0 Guest

my backup of ar max evo works great , but i also got 2 cd 's of codebreaker: v8 and v9 (from emule)but they both dont boot . Who had codebreaker backup boot with swapmagic ??? pls sum tips !!
    thx
  8. waqas_123

waqas_123 Guest

hey r0c0 how did u make the backup of AR MAX ?
    can u plz tell me the details step by step please
  9. r0c0

r0c0 Guest

i didnt make that backup , i got it from the net but this version i have is special made for swap magic , it has a fix built in for swap magic dvd 2.0 (its burned on dvd , not cd) , dunno about sm 3.0 dvd since i dont own that one . Does anybody had codebreaker to work with swapmagic ?
  10. waqas_123

waqas_123 Guest

i know but where did u downloaded it from and how did u burn it?
  11. namige

namige Member

Do i have to burn it on a DVD-r ? or just CDr is OK?
    (I have a PS2 with modchip installed )
  12. onii-san

onii-san Member

I've the ARMAX and until now it never had given problems to me. Whenever I add the master code for a new game, indicates me that save the changes and takes me again to the screen where say "add game", I mean It puts the code correctly but it isn't there. When I try to put the Master code again says that the game already exists and I can't put it again.
    I've tried to delete codes of other games that I use no longer but even so I can't.
    Somebody knows why? I've to do something?
    Thanks, and sorry for my English I always fail it...XD
    This page sucks ¬¬ 10 days after and anybody reply.
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2005
  13. viatorv

viatorv Member

How do you burn action replay to a dvd-r?
  14. bmxer4lyf

bmxer4lyf Regular member

well its pointless to burn to a DVD-R, seeing as it will fit on a CD-R...but if you only have a DVD-R, then well, it should be the same way as putting onto a CD. Get the ISO, or .CUE, use nero, say "Burn Image to disc", select where you have this file located, let nero do the rest.
  15. waqas_123

waqas_123 Guest

onni_san sorry for the late reply but when u enter the m code it is still entered and dissaper coz armax does not want u to tinker or mess around with the m code as it is valuable. that is why u dont see it. i hope this helps
  16. wiredbojo

wiredbojo Regular member

hello no, wont work that way, different mode etc. there is a chance of it but if you want a better chance of excess u will need to rebuild the iso for dvd. some tuts are around these forums search for em. 1 resaon nero wont work is it will ask for a cd and only accept a cd, dvd decryptor will tell you the modes are wrong but still try to burn it.

plus i hope you all know that AR max or action replay etc. are copyrighted. u cant really burn a disc of the net legally..........

17. lily_chan

lily_chan Member

Please help me. I downloaded the AR max evo and burned it on a cd. The cd works fine and starts up and everything. I get the menu to add and choose my codes, but the main problem is that after selecting the cheat codes I can't get the game to work. What should i do after selecting my cheat? There is a screen which says "make sure your game cd is inside". My ps2 has a modchip so I don't need to do swapmagic, so what i do after this??
  18. coreyt06

coreyt06 Member

what program do i use to burn ar max on to cd and after burning it do i just use it?
  19. wiredbojo

wiredbojo Regular member

downloading ARMAX EVO and burning is illegal!

does anyone here understand that?. if u really want it, skip the burning problems! go buy it!

i gurantee that u will have no problems having the disc u bought play in ur ps2! hahaha
  20. Frozenn

Frozenn Guest

coreyt06
    Try Nero
  21. WarManN

WarManN Member

Can anyone direct me to a site in which I can download the AR max evo. I have a modchip v7 ps2 and I am looking to find a good cheat code cd or dvd that I can burn. Thanks for any suggestions!