1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Action Replay MAX HELP!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by mota27615, Mar 3, 2007.

1. mota27615

mota27615 Member

OMG I'M ABOUT TO GO INSANE!! I've been working on this since 3:00 PM and can't figure it out. I got AR Max and it came with cheats for SOCOM: US Navy SEALs, the only problem is the (M) is different from my version of the game.

It comes with (M) for versions 1-5, versions 6-9, and 10 have different (M) codes and I have version 8. I tried changing it but everytime I click ok and go to edit again, to see if it worked, it didn't. Also, I tried going to New Game and it says This name already exists even if I type 9032jda0993, as a name.

As long as I use that (M) it says it already exists, which leads me to think another game is using it. The only thing is theres thousands of games and I can't check EVERY one for which one is using my (M), it's none of the other socoms. Plus I know this is the right (M) so why would another game have it, someone help me.

Can someone please tell me how to make a game with my (M) that actually works. The code is..

Thanks,

mota

2. stickweed

stickweed Regular member

Try these master codes

(M)
    ECZ2-25VY-MN5RK
    PPG7-XPUG-H1GF1

or
    (M)
    JXUG-D84E-72H9A
    PPG7-XPUG-H1GF1