1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ACTION REPLAY MAX

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by funga, Oct 29, 2004.

1. funga

funga Member

Hi i want to know how u can update ur codelist by using a cd-r bcoz it says dat on everywhere that u can update ur codeslist wid a cd-r any1 know how?

2. k3nny247

k3nny247 Member

yeah heres a way...

write (with magic marker) "THANK YOU DATEL FOR FALSE ADVERTISING" on your blank cd and mail it to datel

step 2 go buy a usb pendrive and follow instructions on the forums to do whatcha wanna do with it

3. funga

funga Member

HAHA real funny (not) i already got a max drive and the last time i used it i needed to format my memory card

4. k3nny247

k3nny247 Member

How to update your Action Replay MAX EVO code list using your EVO Drive

Follow these steps every time you want to update your Action Replay code list using the EVO Drive:

1) Turn on your PS2 with a PS2 memory card inserted, but no disc in the drive.
    2) Via the PS2 'browser', select the memory card.
    3) Delete the “Action Replay’s Settings” file if it already exists.
    4) Switch off your PS2.
    5) Inset the EVO Drive into your PC and load the MAX Drive PC software (if you haven’t already installed it you will find the MAX Drive software on your MAX Media Creator PC disc, or in the "Downloads" section of Codejunkies.com). Download the code list by clicking on the “AR MAX CODE LIST” button. Once the code list has downloaded to your PC, drag and drop it onto the “MAX Drive” icon in the left window of the MAX Drive software. This will copy the code list onto your EVO Drive.
    6) Switch on your PS2 and load the Action Replay MAX CD.
    7) After Action Replay MAX has loaded, insert the EVO Drive into your PS2.
    8) Use MAX Memory Manager to copy the code list data to your PS2 memory card.
    9) When the process has finished, switch off your PS2 (power switch on back). DO NOT SWITCH OFF WHILE READING OR WRITING TO THE EVO DRIVE OR MEMORY CARD!!! Note: To be sure, exit MAX Memory Manager BEFORE switching off your PS2.
    10) Remove the EVO Drive from your PS2, but keep your memory card inserted.
    11) Reset your PS2 and let Action Replay MAX load.
    12) When you select 'Expert Mode' Action Replay MAX will automatically load the new code list from your memory card.

Enjoy!

courtesy of: http://us.codejunkies.com/news_reviews.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&p=1&i=8325&s=23

5. k3nny247

k3nny247 Member

Q: But my instruction manual says I can download the code list from the "Downloads" section of codejunkies.com?

A: If this is the case then you've got an early version of the instruction manual which is incorrect in this respect. We apologize for any inconvenience. You can only obtain the latest code list by using the MAX Drive software as detailed above.

theres another good statement from www.codejunkies.com