1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

action replay n flash drive

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by unkfart, Oct 10, 2007.

1. unkfart

unkfart Member

my action replay came in the tin but it doesnt come wit the max media player just the armax disc and a flash drive. can i still play burned games using this and if i can can someone help or at least point me to a thread that would help, thanks very much

2. Cybertick

Cybertick Guest

3. unkfart

unkfart Member

i have a slimline is there any hope vwithout swapmagic?

4. Cybertick

Cybertick Guest

5. unkfart

unkfart Member

i appreciate the help but i cant use any of the methods in the threads cuz i have a slim ps2 and the armaxevo that doesnt come with the media player

6. ModSlayer

ModSlayer Member

I have the same problem as Unkfart, I bought ArMax but theres no media player... I also got the flash drive with it.

7. ModSlayer

ModSlayer Member

I was screwing around before with the memory card method without a guide, but now when I use the guide it says Save "New_FILE" Already exists But I deleted it, I deleted the Ps2 System configuration too.
    I tried again but still says the same thing! Please help me or give me another method for ArMax with the need of media player.

8. nyder

nyder Guest

What versions of ARmax is coming without the media player and not without the flashdrive?

I mean, thats the point of the flash drive, wasn't it?

Because on my varous armax's (I have like 5), the media player is one of the option on the armax disk when you boot it up. Not a seperate disk.

Just want to know what versions are bad now...