1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Action Replay

Discussion in 'PS2' started by portugal, Mar 16, 2004.

1. portugal

portugal Member

i dont know if i can ask this or not but if i shouldnt have im sorry but can someone tell me where i can downlaod Action replay or a program like it..thank you

2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

you do know even if you dl it youl need a special card that comes with it right? and you cant dl that card now do you? lol... o btw no ones gonna tell you whee to dl it... no one wants to be banned..

3. aXidburn

aXidburn Guest

i was just wondering if u did dl like game genie would it work if u have a mod?

Edit- dont worry i am not gonna dl it i am just wondering, i dont use cheats i think they are stupid...
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]AMD athlon 64 3200+
    ATI 9800 pro all in wonder
    Memorex dual x format
    ps2 v10, Magic V 5K6[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2004
  4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

any cheat device works today with chips and modded ps2

5. aXidburn

aXidburn Guest

i mean if u were to dl game genie?

6. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

well i dont know... i use many cheat devices but not game genie...

i got me a backup of xploder v4 and it works like a charm... and i also got ar2 v3.34 that i dl and it works with my card... but sadly i cant use it cuz my card dont work...

7. portugal

portugal Member

ok does anyone know of any program like Action replay because i have looked and the gamesaves sites and non of them work maybe im doing it wrong

8. portugal

portugal Member

Cyprien What other devices do you use if you dont mind me asking

9. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

lets see

codebreaker v4 v6 v7.1
    Xploder v4 and v4 pro w/o xlink
    Gameshark2 v2 v3 v4
    Sharkport
    Xport
    Action replay2 v1.90 v2.10 v3.34 and Action Replay Max v3.02
    Gameshark for psx
    Action Replay for psx

thats about it and i also hack codes for ps2 for that i use LOTS of tools to hack games.. btw i cant use in the mean time the AR for ps2 nor the older versions of gameshark cuz my dongle dont work and untill i find a new one i cant use codes for it.

10. aXidburn

aXidburn Guest

i meant gameshark..not game genie
    yo using cheats is so gay, only time its ok to use them is if u already best the game WITHOUT cheats

11. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

i MAKE cheats dont mean i USE cheats thats two diffrent things... thats aint gay either LOTS of people use cheats... so it dont mean it's gay.. sometimes cheats make the game harder then it is...

12. aXidburn

aXidburn Guest

well if u make cheats thats cool. what i am saying is that before using any types of cheats that you chould beat the game first without any cheats.
    just wondering how do u make cheats, i thought the only cheats there were are picked by the devloper and then people find them out

13. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

well to make cheats you have to look in the main elf files like "scus304.30" thats an elf file... now with a debugger you open it up and search for strigs that can make the M code.... then you search for other codes like inf time.. or inf health.. and patch them with codes that replace the original and write a new one that can be replaced... fiding codes can be REALLY slow to find the M code it takes a while about 3 to 4 hours... it takes about 2 days to make cheats and try the codes form the game... sometiems the codes come in one line so one line connects to other like in FFx-2 the item cheats are connected one to another cuz they replace only one value at a time... you can also link all the cheats and get all the items.. cheats that left by the developers not always there LOTS of games today are hard to cheat in since the developers work extra time just to block cheaters.. a good example of such a game is FFX-2 they made the game that it will be hard to cheat in it.. i wont get into details cuz im really tired and im going to sleep... lol got a big day tomorow getting me my ut2004 order ^_^

14. account

account Guest

wait wait wait i just read this thread and what you are all talking abut is dl cheating programs like

codebreaker v4 v6 v7.1
    Xploder v4 and v4 pro w/o xlink
    Gameshark2 v2 v3 v4
    Sharkport
    Xport
    Action replay2 v1.90 v2.10 v3.34 and Action Replay Max v3.02
    Gameshark for psx
    Action Replay for psx
    (cyprien's list)

isn't that against forums rules? if not where can i dl them lol

15. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

no ones talking about dls he asked what i use n i said... i dont see any bad in it anyway... if he wants to dl it go on let him... w/o the hardware he cant use it anyway...

16. portugal

portugal Member

I just wanted to know if there was any other programs where you would be able to get the cheats or saved games and transfer it right onto your xbox using the network or ftp???

17. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

dude this is PLAYSTATION... not XBOX... you in the wrong forum... look in the xbox forum... ask there..

18. aXidburn

aXidburn Guest

why type of hardware do u need for gameshark?

19. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

well.... for the older gamesharks you needed that dongle that came with it... now the new versions of gameshark the v3 and the v4 use the blaze xploder engine to cheat... it uses diffrent coding tho... but still the diffrence with the old engine and the new engine that the new dont use the dongle.. now for the action replay they still use the same old and boring dongle even in action replay max... but they did change the coding with the action replay max... thats about it.. i somehow prefer the xploder it's WAY better then all of those... it has a flawless working dvd region free in the main menu and you can change the mode of the game from it aswell... and many more options... just look on the site www.xploder.net look for the xploder v4 pro