1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ad-Hoc multiplayer on GTA troubles!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by TwinBlade, Jun 9, 2007.

1. TwinBlade

TwinBlade Regular member

So heres the deal guys.
    3 of us have PSPs 2 with 3.40 OE A and one with 2.81 original firmware (not hacked).
    Wew try to set up multiplayer on GTA Liberty city ctories, where I host (I have 3.40 O E A) and the other town join, however, the guy with 2.81 can't see me when he trys to join game (Says looking for hosts) but the other guy with 3.40 OE can and can join aswel
    After trying for ages we couldnt get it to work (changed network settings etc, so us two guys with 3.40 OE A would play multiplayer just 2 player, (leave the silly 2.81 out) but when the hosts starts game, it says "connection to other players has been lost"! Is there anyway of plaing? Really dissapointed when we tried :(

I don't know if its worth mentioning but me both of us with 3,40 OE A were running ISOs. And the guy with 2.81 was running of UMD obviously.
    Cheers.

2. TwinBlade

TwinBlade Regular member

Anyone?

3. TwinBlade

TwinBlade Regular member

4. TwinBlade

TwinBlade Regular member

Anybody, pleaaaase!