1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

add deleted scenes

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by zennn, Mar 2, 2010.

1. zennn

zennn Member

I am a total newbie and dont know anything, so please forgive me if I am in the wrong place. I want to add the deleted scenes back into the movie where they should be. what software do I need? I found in one of the guides to use dvdremake and dvdremake pro but there is no guide for the pro edition.

2. jony218

jony218 Guest

I looked at the dvdremake website and that software looks too complicated for the average user. Without a timeline where you can do frame accuracy editing, it won't give you the precision you need.

What I use is womble mpeg video wizard dvd. It's not so complicated, open the dvd file add it to the timeline, next split the video where you want to add the deleted clip(scene), add your scene then save as a dvd. During the whole editing you can preview how the finished video will look in realtime, this way you can make minor/major adjustments as necessary. Sometimes the transition between scenes can be abrupt, you can remove frames to make it more pleasing etc.
    One thing about this program is that it won't reencode mpegs/vobs so the finished video will look as good as the original.

As far as the best dvd editing software that I have use, it will be videoredotvsuite and womble mpeg video wizard dvd.

3. zennn

zennn Member

do either of these programs remove the copy protection or do I need another program for that? also the movie is on 1 dvd and the deleted scenes are on another will that be a problem?
    thanks for responding by the way

4. toaddub

toaddub Regular member

None of these programs will remove copy protection. There are other programs for that.

WMV-DVD will work best for you as it can do frame accurate editing. DvdReMake Pro is not great in adding clips in the middle of the movie since it's not frame accurate but only GOP accurate.