1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add Files Issue

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by vzmule, May 12, 2007.

1. vzmule

vzmule Member

Greetings,

I'm running Nero 7.8.5 on Vista Ultimate, 32 bit. Everything works well with the following exception:

If I open Nero Burning Rom and attempt to add files, after browsing to a folder and selecting the files to be burned, instead of adding those files to the right window to be burned, it then opens another add files window without adding the original files. This happens in a loop. It happens whether burning audio, video or data files. The only way around it is to drag files into the right window from an explorer window.

Anyone have any ideas? Known bug?

2. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

click "finished"

3. vzmule

vzmule Member

There is no finished in 7.8.5 using vista. Only "Add" and "Cancel" buttons after selecting files.

I completely uninstalled, used nero 7 cleaner and reinstalled. I have the same problem. I then realized I also have the problem on my laptop which is running the same 7.8.5 and vista ultimate x64, so it has to be a problem with 7.8.5 on vista.

4. vzmule

vzmule Member

No one else is having this issue? I'm having it on all my vista machines with 7.8.5

5. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

I made a mistake. You get the "Finished" button in nero Express. In my nero 7.8.5.0 in Windows XP, if you right click in the compilation and choose "add files" you get a dialog which has 2 buttons in the bottom right hand corner, "Add" and "Close". If you highlight a file or files and click "add", it adds them to the compilation and then presents the "add files and folders" dialog again. To get out you click the "close" button. It keeps going around like this until you hit "close".

Is yours different from this picture?

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2007