1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adding Device Hook to 3.03 OE-C firmware?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by FrostX, Apr 7, 2007.

1. FrostX

FrostX Guest

I managed to update my firmware to 3.03 OE-C, and I want to add Devhook, I know how to add it but most of the guys who tried adding it from 3.03 OE-C firmware got their PSP Bricked, is there a certain way or version to do it?

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

u don't need it

3. FrostX

FrostX Guest

I need to start My UMD backups from the Computer, I don't have enough Memory in the PSP, is there other way than DEVHOOk?

4. bigcuz000

bigcuz000 Regular member

you dont need devhook if you have custom firmware.

5. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

look under recovery to use that driver

6. Fakamaz

Fakamaz Member

I have the same problem. Some of the games I played on 1.5 no longer loading on 3.03, but I do manage to load them normally on DevHook on 3.01.
    So is there any chance to fix this problem using DevHook on 3.03 or there is any other way to make old saves work?

7. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

....by installing an OE and deleting devhook for good....stop being so afraid of bricking your psp...you cannot brick if you know how to read instructions....install an OE, and run backups from XMB w/o the need for any app...

8. Fakamaz

Fakamaz Member

Honestly I am not afraid to brick PSP. 8)
    Point is - I have a 3.10 OE-A and most of the games I am playing works fine but when I changed my wifes PSP from 3.03 to 3.10 OE-A some of the games she had got problems with saves (e.g. cant load).
    I remember I was using DevHook when I had 3.03 (but it was an old version) to avoid this...
    So the question is which DevHook to use with 3.10? Or is there some other way to fix saves? I am not sure if I understand your idea about backups...

Last edited: Apr 17, 2007