1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

adding new cheat to cwcheat

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by swkdild0, Jun 21, 2007.

1. swkdild0

swkdild0 Guest

hey how do i add new custom cheat to cwcheat??

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

3. swkdild0

swkdild0 Guest

It says I must have a net.framework ver: 2.0.52702

4. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Then download it lol=P Search it on google I had to get it too.

5. metal_law

metal_law Member

Hey i'm having the same problem also. It says i have to download this net.framework. What is this exactly? I searched it up and there's a 3rd version. Do we really need this exactly in order to use the editor?

Thanks in advance

6. metal_law

metal_law Member

Hey. Yeah i downloaded that thing and now i'm good. Well you open up cheat editor then "file" --> load(or open i don't remember). Find where you place the seplugin folder and go to cheat or popcheat. Choose either one depending which type u wanna add cheat to. For psp games go to cheat. After the program loads all the games, right click on one of the games and ""ADD GAME"" if you can't find the game in the list. Once created or located the game folder you want, right click again and "add codename" then after that right click on that code name and "add CODE" copy paste the code into there and your done. Remeber to saveAS to replace the old file so you won't have double of everything and drag and drop that new file into your psp "seplugin" folder to the same place where it is located. Now your ready to play. Hope this helps n not confusing.

7. metal_law

metal_law Member

I have no clue. I odn't have that game. But if you turn it off and it plays online, well then the cheat only works offline and not online. There are some cheats that works only online also. I have US-NAVY-Bravo2 and the some cheats only works online. I guess thats the case, besides that i donno.