1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adding remuxed dvd files to orig dvd to allow menus...

Discussion in 'Subtitle help' started by rainst, Feb 28, 2007.

1. rainst

rainst Member

Hi all

dvd: movie
    Language: japanese
    subtitles: Non
    Aim: To add eng subs n have it workin with the main menu

used dvd decrypt to rip dvd then dvdshrink to shrink it.

Ok so I have a problem...so far this is what ive done

After shrinking the whole dvd onto my hardrive I followed a guide step by step to convert the srt sub but this did not work for me as it kept on sayin the sentence was to long so after abit of googling i found a nice app called SubtitleCreator which allowed me to convert my srt to a sup file. after which it has a wizard to author you dvd within SubtitleCreator it makes you download..

PgcDemux - demuxed my movie
    MuxMan - recreates the dvd and adds the sup file to the dvd
    VobBlanker - allows you to change menu n chains..I THINK...

so SubtitleCreators only problem was it stopped processing when it came to using vobBlanker...with a message saying...

[error: ifo has more than one PGC: unsupport c:\vid\VIDEO_TS\Remuxed\VTS_01_1.IFO]

So after lookin in my demux folder i used MuxMan by its self to recompile the dvd with eng sub...so i have the move with eng subs working fine but no menu.

All i really want now is to make it run how the orig dvd was with its menus....but i dont know how to...pics of the orig files...

[​IMG]

and muxman remux files

[​IMG]

Any ideas how I can place the muxman files into the orig files an get all of the menus working?

Any help is very much appreciated

rainst

Last edited: Feb 28, 2007
  2. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member