1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adobe Premier 1.5

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by roger3125, Mar 17, 2005.

1. roger3125

roger3125 Regular member

Anyone familar with this program and can Nero do what it can to enanble us to show pics on a TV?

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Well.... Are you talking about making some kind of a slideshow? Both programs can be used to make a compilation of digital images, a sound track added and played on your TV with your DVD player. Nero is a lot easier and much much cheaper than Premiere Pro. You just don't have as much control over the process as you would using P.Pro. Nero does a pretty good job though.

3. roger3125

roger3125 Regular member

I was under the impression that snaptshots from a digital camera saved onto Cd or DVD on a PC could not be displayed on a TV. From what you are saying, it sounds like I have been incorrect and I actually CAN make a picure album on a CD/DVD and just pop it into my regular, nothing special run of the mill CD/DVD player.

If so what portion of NeroExpress would I use to do so? Thanks I think you may have saved me some $$$$

4. Jetster

Jetster Regular member

Nero Vision Express will make a VCD or SVCD slide show just open Nero smart start and hold your mouse over the movies and pick quick start. You should see the options

5. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

I have a tutorial on the basics of making a video clip. the first part of it involves opening Nerovision Express and making a slideshow. You can take a look here. The flash tutorial about halfway down the page is what you should take a look at. I posted the urls for the main tutorial first and the flash tutorial second.

http://www.dvdplusvideo.com/tutorial011.html

http://www.dvdplusvideo.com/tutorial005.html

Making slideshows is a lot of fun!

6. roger3125

roger3125 Regular member

Fastfrank...you are my hero

7. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Thanks!