1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

advanced system care

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by earlburtnett, Sep 30, 2018.

1. earlburtnett

earlburtnett Member

hi gang..has anyone ever heard of this software?its supposed to clean my computer" from head to toe".i guess it does a pretty good job but the issue is its interfering with things like facebook...gmail..record though my line in on my computer..this might be a config issue but im not sure..any suggestions would help..thanks

lenny

repairmyphone likes this.
  2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Yep have heard of it & it's been around a while. However i would never use it nor any other junk software that's not required. To clean a computer all you need is ccleaner (portable version),you can add ccenhancer to increase amount of programs it cleans if required. Even windows can clean itself up to a point. Another issue with so called system cleaners is they wan to run continually in the back ground on top of what already is running. Personally all i use is ccleaner,ccenhancer & defraggler. I also prefer to run defraggler in safe mode as open files can't be defragged. In other words i only run programs that run when i want them too,otherwise a system slow down will occur at some point

3. earlburtnett

earlburtnett Member

thanks scorp