1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by DValinski, May 24, 2007.

1. DValinski

DValinski Member

Recently the laser on my psp seemed to stop working and couldn't read any umd's. This didn't present too much of a problem for me as i wanted this psp for homebrew anyway.

I downgraded my psp to 1.5 then upgraded to 3.40 OE-A and placed the iso's i had in the right folder and loaded one up.

It came back with the (this game could not be started 80020321) now after browsing some of the threads i figured this must be happening because there is no UMD in the drive. Is there any way round this for me or am i left with needing to somehow get my drive working again for me to be able to play the iso's.

Many thanks

2. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

You can enable NO-UMD (that's why they put it there). But, unfortunately you won't be able to run many games. I'd say get your lense fixed.

3. DValinski

DValinski Member

well my psp is still under warranty so will i have to downgrade the firmware before i send it off to them to be fixed?

4. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Yes, and hope they don't upgrade it for you