1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AFD CLAN Recruiting

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by Jlhfit, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

I am starting a different thread for the sole purpose of recruiting members.

IF you are a member of the Afterdawn Website and are a dedicated contributior there. We would love to have you on our Team.. The Afterdawn Clan. I am the founder and I have passed on most admin rights to a buddy of mine MAttonDrums. He handles all recruiting and so forth. I myself am not the greatest player, hell Im 23000th on the gb scale, but I am getting better. I love Warhawk with a passion and I think it is one of the best MMO games to hit the internet. Not to mention I am a major fan of Sony and the PS3... Anyway my PSN ID is JLHFLEX... If you want an invite send a request to PSN ID MattonDrums. Subject: JLHFLEX INVITED ME!... He is the official Recruiter/Co Leader.

PS... we are recruiting ALL skill levels, young,old,man,women, all races, in all countries.. The planned goal I have in mind is to unit everyone together as a team. Even if the team is a PS3 Online game, that is a start. I would also like to see more ladies join us. Proving to all these men that you can play just as well as the next. Thank you.

Also Please sign up at Gamebattles to compete on ladders against other Clans. Currently we have 8 Gamebattle Members... WE NEED MORE MEMBERS!!! So if you are dedicated to this site and to warhawk, then join us!!! We are the underdog, but you know how the underdog usually becomes the one on the top in the end.......

Last edited: Oct 22, 2007
  2. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

-------------------------------------------

Last edited: Oct 22, 2007
  3. MDSP

MDSP Regular member

dont forget to mention game battle invites too... soo how many members do we have in our clan?

4. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

I have also made a team for those interested in playing in the Resistance Ladder

5. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

i made a clan a tried inviting everyone it didnt work, the only invite that worked was mattondrums. it says player not found to Jlhflex, incognito24, rfrancisco12 etc... maybe you guys need to log in to resistance cos you havent in a long time?

6. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

I believe the search user feature is case sensitive

7. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

i tried it without cap locks, still doesnt want to work

8. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

wierd cause i was able to find mostly everyone

9. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

ill try again in the morning, did you type in the ids like this: incognito24 rfrancisco18 jlhflex

10. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

Everyone in the resistance clan go to the lobby on resistance and add my ID: (Don_PsN) so i can add you to the clan.

11. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

I am going to bump this up every now and then. We need more clan members.. I and several other members are kinda tired of people not showing up for Gamebattles when the are scheduled.. Im not trying to sound like a biotch, but if you dont really take it serious enough to be there or try or even notify Sudds,Matt, or myself, than it shows you probably dont want to be on the team.. I love playing Warhawk, it is probably on of the best games I have ever played in my life.. I am not a computer/gamer geek, but it is one of my hobbies. I also may not have the stats that some of yall have. I am getting better though.. Anyway my point is, I can careless how good you are or how good you are not...I just want players that are slightly dedicated enough to be there when a match is accepted..
    New Clan rule, in addition to Sudds posting matches here on Afterdawn.com, from now on when a match is scheduled you have to contact Sudds,Matt or myself and let us know if you are or are not going to play. If for some reason you dont contact us or never play in any matches, then you will be deleted off the team. Im not talking about one or two times, I am talking about habitually not showing up and not contacting us... Come one people try a little more.. We are not only represent each other, but also this site.. we are the Afterdawn Clan....not just for the PS3 forum but for the entire Site.. Anything we do on MMO Games, we do as a team.

12. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

I hope we get some more members so we can have battles against some of the bigger clans.

Oh and Jlhfit/Jlhflex, a good idea is to post the clan battle date & time on here, but to also try and message some of the clan members to their PSN's.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2007