1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

after converting, don't play right in media player

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by chris9, Mar 6, 2007.

1. chris9

chris9 Member

Well when i download a movie i watch it in media player and the seek bar that u can move wherever i wants to look at different parts of the movie, fast forward, etc, well after i convert the movie in vso divx to dvd, i play it in media player and i try to move the bar and whenever i try to the movie starts over again, and i cant move it, it worked fine before, but it just stopped working for me one day and i have no idea why, can some1 please help, maybe i have to click a option on, in the options menu or something.

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

download vlc player and see if you can do what you want to do with vlc, that has happend with one of mine but it wa no big deal to me,so try it and keep in touch and tell us what is going on

3. chris9

chris9 Member

I already have vlc media player, but i like playing my movies in windows media player, i am prety sure i have found the problem now though, i was using the new windows media player 11, and i guess where it is new that they dont have all the bugs and glitches out of it yet, so i rolled back to windows media player 10 and didnt have the problem anymore.