1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

after downgrading and upgrading im a little confused

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by duwayneb, Jan 11, 2007.

1. duwayneb

duwayneb Member

hi guys this is my first post i want to say this site rocks.i am a noob to the psp ive been reading these forums for a few days now ive had my psp for 3 days i never played it i wanted to go straight to modding to pimp it out. i have a ta-082 mobo.i downgraded to 1.50 no problems then i upgraded to 3.02oe-a.before upgrading though i found a link in these forums for 3.02oe-a and b+recovery under a sig.i installed it and now my psp has (system software 302.oe-a).thats fine by me i know i need to upgrade to 302.oe-b though if i want the full benefits.now for some reason on my mem stick i have 2 corrupted data files and i dont know where they came from.my query (1)is should i ignore them format the the memory stick and upgrade or will there be problems later?(2)is it ok to format or do these files need remain on the stick?can delete all the programs on my mem stick?and can you please point me in the right direction to upgrade to 3.02oe-and help me continue on after that im sorry for the noobiness.any help will be greatly appreciated.thanks

2. Athrun_C

Athrun_C Member

I think the two corrupted icons are the files "oeupmaker%" and "302oeflasher%"...they show up as corrupted icons because of their name...psp cant read it properly...

Plug in ur psp to your comp and check in the psp\game150 folder to see if they are in there...just to double check...

If it is, then format!

Hope this helps!

Athrun_C

PS: You should upgrade to 3.03OE-A then to 3.03OE-B

Last edited: Jan 11, 2007