1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After Evox, then what?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by evilgood, Dec 16, 2003.

1. evilgood

evilgood Member

Okay, I have everyhting running smoothly now. I have my 120GB driv eint he box running EvoX from it. NOw where do I start to copy games, DVDs, music, pics and so on?
    I heard of X commander to copy games, but I dont know how to install it on the drive or how to even use it. Please help. I also need to know what other programs i need to start into all the fun stuff. Thanks.

2. charley

charley Member

Do you have a router, cause if u do, the only thing to do is to ftp your computer to your xbox and to drag anyprogram you want from your computer to your f:/apps folder in the xbox while your xbox is running. then you need to reboot it to see the programs appear on your xbox. also, if u want a good tutorial on how to get things from your computer to your xbox, visithttp://www.xbox-scene.com/tutorials.php?t=1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 this place and you'll find out probably what your looking for.

3. evilgood

evilgood Member

yes I do have a router. Thank you. Okay, which programs do you recomend?

4. charley

charley Member

flash fxp for your ftp transfers and I use pc hdd loader, dvd2xbox and xbcopy to backup my games on my xbox