1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

after installation

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by andycook, Feb 28, 2005.

1. andycook

andycook Guest

ive managed to install an application. the problen i am having is the program requests a cd. ive tried mountin a virtual drive with no joy.

im not being lazy as i have been though 41 pages of this forum. so if anybody can give me a clue it really would be appreciated. thanks

2. Mick69

Mick69 Guest

little more info would be helpful, like what application you actually installed?

3. andycook

andycook Guest

application- well game to be honest. a football manager game. its the first time ive done this and after a little more work from my first post i think im getting closer. never the less i am still asked for a correct cd

4. Mick69

Mick69 Guest

you obviously downloaded this game yeah? in that case the game needs to be cracked to bypass it from checking for a legit cd in tray. i cant help you on finding a crack for the game because that would be against the forum rules but im sure if you search hard enough you'll find exactly what your looking for....first port of call would be google i finks ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2005
  5. andycook

andycook Guest

thanks for your help. the little pointer in the right direction saved a lot of frustration

6. Mick69

Mick69 Guest

no worries