1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After new bios

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by smokes, Nov 28, 2003.

1. bob_roony

bob_roony Member

yuppers, your good to go dude. now you just gotta learn the dashboard and what beautiful things you can do with it.

2. smokes

smokes Guest

So theres nothing else I need to install on xbox though? Just download flashfxp and let the wonders of xbox mystify my mind hahahha....?

3. bob_roony

bob_roony Member

yep. just wait till you find out how to do roms, hehehe.

4. smokes

smokes Guest

Ok, SO start it up w/out game in, connect in, I got that down, I can see all the drives, then open it up and put the game in?? I am trying to view the files to make an ISO on my computer and then burn it so I have a backup. Also, which drive is the game, d?

5. bob_roony

bob_roony Member

startup without disc. then put it in and connect. drive d is the dvd drive. open up the d drive, if you see nothin the refresh. even if you do see something its good to refresh. select all the files in there and drag them to the left side. make sure you have a game folder to organize and put them in. if you use nero you can just burn a UDF dvd and drop the files in there instead of makin an iso. make sure you check the xbox vid compat box in the UDF tab.

6. jpday3

jpday3 Member

sorry to butt in but i have question. you mentioned earlier to "choose rebuild hd for retail option" and when i do that it gives a warning and asks if i have it saved and that all info will be lost. so how do i ftp this stuff over before installing this to save it.
    using X-Ecuter 2.2 lite+

thanks for all the good info i got so far

7. bob_roony

bob_roony Member

if you want to back up your save games you need to goto the E drive, and backup the tdata and udata folders. no worries about the msdash. slayers boot also gives you an option of restoring the drive to the original setting and put original software back on. booting from the slayers will also let you ftp ;) so then you can copy everything over if you wanted. _X_X_X_X_X_[small]NO MA'AM[/small]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2003
  8. jbomar71

jbomar71 Member

i posted a question to find help on where to find slayers 2.5 final im new at this also. could you help me find it. thanks

9. smokes

smokes Guest

Thanks Bob Roony, so much man. Thanks for taking so much time to help me. I just sucessfully backed up my fifa game. You are the biggest fusking pimp and I couldnt thank you enough. Take care. I will look forward to other peoples ?'s in the future and if I know the answer I will gladly help others since I know where they are coming from. Thanks again.

10. bob_roony

bob_roony Member

If loving the Xbox was wrong, I don't wanna be right!