1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

after ripping????? HELP PLZ!!!!

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by babikane, Oct 28, 2002.

1. babikane

babikane Guest

i have just finished ripping the fast and the furious with smartripper. now i do not know how to copy that on to a dvd-r. i have the pioneer104 dvd-rw. i have looked on many websites on burning but i dont understand them. so can any1 help me understand what i have to do after ripping?? PLZ HELP!!

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Depends on the movie. If you don't understand the difference between DVD-5 and DVD-9, to put it shortly: DVD-5 can hold max 4.38GB and can be burned directly to DVD-R, DVD-9 can hold more and needs tweaking.

No one can seriously give you easy answers for DVD-9, so if you don't understand the guides available in our forums, doom9, etc the only answer I can give you is that you read them as many times as you need in order to understand them.

For DVD-5, easy guide is in our article page.

3. babikane

babikane Guest

i was trying to burn the fast and the furious.
    i used ifoedit and have stripped away all the subtitles but its still too large. shall i strip away a audio file?? would a 6 channel work on a 2 channel system?? apart from doom9 where else can i go to find guides on burning dvds?? and 1 more thing -are xbox games easier to back up??