1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

after softmodding with sid 4.0 eeprom

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by maxo23, Jan 8, 2007.

1. maxo23

maxo23 Member

After i soft modded my xbox with sid 4.0 using mechassault, everything went fine no problems, now i want to add a 250 gig hard drive, so i copied the eeprom to my PC plus drives C and E and made the boot disk , but i noticed that if i read my eeprom with "LiveInfo" most of the feilds are all 0's (zeros), except my mac address , so i'm thinking i dont have the right eeprom , My question is how do i find or make the right eeprom cause without it i can't lock my 250 gig HDD, and yes i tried using the eeprom i have and i get error code 6 , no go ,i also used Config magic and it gave me the locking code so i typed that code in manually to lock the drive and i still get error code 6 any ideas guys?

2. maxo23

maxo23 Member

Nevermind i figured it out

3. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

Do you think you could post the solution to help future people with the same problem?

4. maxo23

maxo23 Member

I figured it out thanks , the real eeprom was in /E/UDATA/21585554/000000000000/backup/ i used that eeprom and bam worked perfectly and yup 250 gig maxtor, thanks guys