1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

after

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by ironman8, Mar 20, 2003.

1. ironman8

ironman8 Member

after using dvd2one how to i burn the files to a dvd?? i need a step by step guide if possible

2. rajsehgal

rajsehgal Member

Here is what i have used...its very good guide... hopefully this helps..im new to this as well, but i got started with this guide...

http://www.dvd2dvdr.com/DVD2one_Guide.htm

tells you step by step how to burn the movies after you have ripped them and have used dvd2one..

hope it helps
    raj

3. Ape

Ape Guest

1. use the DVD Decryper, make sure you have the mode set to file
    2. pick your files for the DVD2one program to compress to 120min or 4.38 gb
    3. open Nero Express
    4. use Nero express and your DVD Burner to put DVD2one file on a 4.7 gig disc
    In Nero, it'l ask what you want to do at the opening screen, I choose Create new DVD, then tell it where to find the file and click Burn Now. It asks you to name the disc and your off and running, 20 to 30 minutes later you've got it
    (Don't forget to create the new file for the DVD2one program to send it to, it must be different than the Decryper path.) Nero Express is the easiest I have found to do this, and I have backed up all 33 of my DVD in the last two weeks.

Hope it helps

APE

4. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member