1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AfterDawn.com WARHAWK CLAN!?!??

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by Hunt720, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Hunt720

Hunt720 Member

Ok.. Heres my deal.

I LOVE warhawk. But I'm tired of a few things:

1. People who have no clue whats going on

2. People who constantly whine on the headset how "my team sucks" and "you guys suck.. nobody helps me boo hoo etc."

3. Trying to get good players to join my clan and set up times to play with people who dont freak out and yell "they must be cheating" evey two seconds.

If anyone here likes the game too I would like to extend an invitation to the clan I started that nobody wants to join. If you want in just let me know my gamer tag is Hunt720 I'll send you and invite and we can try to maybe arrange matches... or whatever the hell clans do.

Just an idea. I figured everyone here is an informed bunch and I'd love to maybe swap tips on putting videos/dvds on my HDD too.

Let me know!

p.s. the clan is called KOP. It stands for "Kill Other People"... I'm really not too original but I thought it was funny.

2. yimmmy

yimmmy Regular member

sounds cool ill have to pick that game up never played before but ill join up if i like the game. :)