1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Afterdawn XboxLive Clan

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by JoshyBoy, Feb 10, 2007.

1. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

just wondering is anyone interested in starting up an AfterDawn clan. we could, for example, put the clan name (wether its Team AD or Afterdawn Crew, whatever) in your 'motto' on xbox live.. we could arange clan battles and games on these forums... if anyone is interested please let me know so i can set it up asap..

2. paul91

paul91 Regular member

yeh id be interested in that - AD sounds cool :)

3. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

1. we need someone to design am avatar/logo

2. come up with a good name for the clan

3. a few moderators for the clan (i think it should be myself and maybe 2 other people from afterdawn who are up for the task)

4. a homepage + someone to keep the homepage tidy and give it a good design, keeping it up to date

if i have missed anything please tell me...

i don't think we should start properly arranging it until we have about 10 interested people

4. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

Well I make three, and i would be interested in being a mod for the clan, as i have ran 3 successful clans, one on rainbow six black arrow, on on rainbow six vegas and one on halo 2, i might could try and get a good logo

5. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

keep 'em coming !!! guys, can we think of a name for the clan

it will obviously have to have something to do with AfterDawn

i was thinking something like 'Team AD' or 'AfterDawn Crew' or Adterdawn Live' please post your ideas as i would like to set up the website as soon as..

6. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

Team Afterdawn sounds good, or Team AD, i know someone who has a modded v1.6 xbox that he is trying to get unbanned so he can join up with us! haha you better make it work DeadRain...

*EDIT* or if you have points you could always change your tag to the prefix of the clan then your name for example (TAD)gamertag

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2007
  7. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

Team AD (Team AfterDawn) it is... whats the deadrain thing about?

8. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

he is a good friend of mine that i met on the original xbox forums back when i had my working xbox, but his xbox is banned from live, but he is going to trade xboxes with someone and put his live account on an unbanned box so he can be on the clan, but he only has xbox 1 games, so i dont know how many people we will have on that team, maybe we should have 2 teams, a 360 team and a original xbox team

9. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

yh good good. that would be ok i suppose, about the two different clans, i have an original xbox aswell but it is not modded. and can you use one xbox live account for an xbox360 and an orginal xbox or do u have to buy another year subscription?

10. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

im not sure, i dont have my original xbox so i cant attest to it working or not, but i think i read somewhere it wont go back to working on an original xbox or something, but im not sure

11. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I am up for it! Anyone need me to do anything I would be happy!

12. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

sweet, we just need some more people, i think we can have a really good team...

13. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

spread the word how ever you can, make sure they post thier willingness on here first though so that i can have a clear view of who's in

14. paul91

paul91 Regular member

team AD is the best name

also, i would be up for being a moderator for the clan deciding who's in and who's out etc...(im already a co-leader of another current clan)

what games do you people play so we can play team games together as a group

15. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

I say Shooters first and foremost (rainbow six, COD3, Gears, lostplanet, etc.) and some sports games, all different stuff, just post what games you want to play

16. paul91

paul91 Regular member

COD2!! lol that should be our main game i reckon

what do you guys think?

17. paul91

paul91 Regular member

what is people's gamertags so we can add eachother?

18. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

dont have CoD2 but i am in love with COD3... i also like shooters like gears, rainbow, cod, halo.. and i like sports fifa, pes6, need4speed etc...

19. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

dont have COD2 only COD3 but its great, I LOVE rainbow six vegas, i have need for speed carbon, and tony hawks project 8 im really down to play anything that is xbox live enabled

20. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

guys im currently doing a website for Team AD with a Forum!!!! shoould have it up and running properly in couple days, but you guys can have a look in a couple hours. Also JThomas and Paul91 are mods and domreis i have got a few jobs for you lol