1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aftermarket Cases?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by canuckerz, Oct 22, 2007.

1. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

Has anyone seen any aftermarket case for the ps3 yet? The only ones ive managed to find are new tops for the ps3. What im looking for specifically is a clear blue ps3 case like this:

[​IMG]

Anyone know the company that actually makes them and not just the distributors so I can look into if they're making something similar to that for the ps3 in the near future.

2. Mr_Pink

Mr_Pink Regular member

That's actually really cool. I hate the black since it's so quick for dust to become visible lol

3. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

Oh yeah dust scratches everything shows up like black on white on that piano black finish.

What I plan to do once/if I get the clear blue case is hook up LEDs inside the case to make the whole thing glow blue. Shouldn't be too hard I'll just hook it up to the same circut as the power LED. Hm... but if I hook it upto the disk LED the whole thing would light up as soon as I put a disk in it. What do you think power LED or disk LED?