1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AGBX - How safe???

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by wuzuplj, Oct 17, 2011.

1. wuzuplj

wuzuplj Regular member

Hi Guys

I always run my ISO files through AGBX and auto fix (number 3). This gives us the DVD image file.

I always check where if it says stealth passed or not. I am assuming these games should be ok (ish) for Xbox live.

Is there any other recommendations or steps please that you guys know of to take as a matter or precaution?

Thanks

Leigh

2. Farrukh49

Farrukh49 Regular member

You dont need to use abgx for the new XGD3 games, you just burn the games. Dont play games early and play untrusted rips. Go to abgx.net and check which group has released the game and only use their rip and even better thing to do would be to rip your own games and make back ups with them instead of downloading.

3. wuzuplj

wuzuplj Regular member

How much easier is that? also do you not still need the original discs?

4. funksoulb

funksoulb Regular member

If you've followed scene releases for a while you'll know that pretty much every scene group has had releases nuked for one reason or another - being stolen from P2P, having AnyDVD corruption, not being ripped properly or whatever. There is no 100% trustworthy scene group.

To be as safe as you can be on Live with custom firmware: -

1. Make sure you're always running the latest custom firmware
    2. Rip your own originals, or if you don't, make sure they check out 100% with abgx360
    3. Don't play games before the release date as MS have banned people for that in the past
    4. Never update to a brand new dashboard without checking online on forums to see if it's safe first