1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ahahahahah gamestop is retarded

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by COOLnDRE, Oct 25, 2007.

1. COOLnDRE

COOLnDRE Regular member

srry for doublepost, just need to make a decison asap

the store goey, i bricked my 3.71 m33-2 by not having 75% battery life

So........ i went to the gamestop and i told em that i was doing a network update from the menu but my battery died and it turned of and was fully bricked afterwards,

DUDE..LOL.. the look on the gamestop managers was .. i can't even descrive it. they were speechless, and kept asking me, " did u hack it, think of any custom firmwares u did," i said no to all as i laughed so hard in my mind.

they said OK DUDE. we will give u a brand new sony SLIM PSP /w daxter pack.

i was amazed, but they said that we are out of stock so come back in 2 weeks and they'll have it by then...

but... i heard the psp slim cant support many homebrew games or has 1.50 kernal so i can either take a brand new psp slim, get pandoras battery and change that to 3.71m33-2

or.... i can just buy a pandoras battery kit for about 60 bucks from ebay and just unbrick my fat psp.

which 1 should i do?

cuz this gamestop warranty still has 9 more months and i prolly should save it if pandora fails, but then again PSP slim is cool

2. COOLnDRE

COOLnDRE Regular member

3. jcoolman

jcoolman Regular member

buy a pandora or get sum1 to let u use there,s and then fix ur old 1 and get the slim 1 4 free >.<

4. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member

I doubt they would let you keep the old one

5. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Yea, since they can fix it with a Pandora, they'll take it back, then sell it as refurbished :(

6. jcoolman

jcoolman Regular member

well i have a slim and i cnt do anything with it untill i get a pandora so i thinnk u should keep the old 1

7. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member

Buy a cheap fake batteyr from ebay, turn the original batt into pandora for slim, send PSP back to shop with fake battery, theyll never look and if they do they probably wouldnt know the difference