1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AHH PSP N00BIE HELP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ExtremeA, Apr 19, 2007.

1. ExtremeA

ExtremeA Member

i have a psp v3.10 and i want to upgrade it to 3.10 oe a. I SEARCHED THE WEB FOR all and every single noobie guide and i downloaded everything!!!!! SOOOO.... it says when i launch the 3.10 OE-A Update it says
    and i say WTF!!!! SO PLZ PLZ HELP ME!

2. isbreen

isbreen Regular member

There is no downgrader for 3.10fw

3. Speedy42

Speedy42 Member

In order to have custom Firmware you have to downgrade first. But alas there's no downgrader for 3.10, so you're S.O.L.

4. gacler

gacler Member

But I read something about emulating 1.5, right? you only need a memory card and some software, can I emulate 1.5 and keep my current 2.81FW and still be able to play ISOs and emulators? thanks for any help, I've been looking for too long now

5. tripxl

tripxl Member

We really need to start a thread talking about how there's no such thing as having a PSP w/ 1.50+ firmware upgrading to a custom firmware. Haha.

6. gacler

gacler Member

I'm just asking if its posible to emulate the 1.5 from flash or use an alternate method to run ISOs from the card, and how to, I know you have to downgrade to 1.5 first to be able to upgrade to a custom FW, but I'm looking for an alternative, any help?

7. tripxl

tripxl Member

Oh, no, I wasn't trying to bash you, I'm sorry if that came off wrong. Umm, currently, there is no downgrader for firmwares 3.10 and up. Homebrew applications & games aren't available either. So, no firmware emulation or running isos off the card. There is no alternative to downgrading, but I'm not sure if anybody's even working on a downgrader anymore, since the last downgrader was for 3.03 and we're already on 3.40.

8. gacler

gacler Member

I have FW 2.81, guess I can downgrade, been looking for the GTA UMD to do it but noone seems to have it, its so rare :S, guess I'll have to go downtown and have someone do it there, bad thing is that they charge about 20 dollars :S and for what I've read this is the only alternative (GTA).

9. Speedy42

Speedy42 Member

Hey $30 dollars isn't so bad when you think of all the money you'll save with ISO's and downloaded movies.

10. gacler

gacler Member

I can play downloaded movies right now with 2.81, what do you mean? with 3.10OE I dont have to convert them to play on the psp?

11. Speedy42

Speedy42 Member

I thought you meant that you can get your psp downgraded for $20. Either go to Ebay for the GTA needed, pay someone to downgrade it for you, or try to return psp for a different software version.

12. gerikoh

gerikoh Regular member

here, just buy a modchip if you can't wait. :D

13. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

This is a prime example of someone not reading & following the forum rules... and reading and searching more.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2007