1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ahmed74 asking for nokia1600 PW

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by Ahmed74, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Ahmed74

Ahmed74 Member

kind regard sir,
    I wish to know a bout unlocking the cell phones(by entering the special pass word for the device) and what the benefit behind that please cause i have nokia 1600 and i wish to know its own PW and the IMEI is 354536/01/423603/3 and is there any risk of that?and how can i locked it again? please advise.

2. keelocker

keelocker Guest

Make/model phone:
    IMEI #:
    Country the phone is locked in:
    Provider the phone is locked to:

3. keelocker

keelocker Guest

What are the benefits of unlocking mobile phones?
    There are several benefits of mobile phone unlocking.

For individuals, mobile phone unlocking allows you to access different network providers. This is advantageous to travelers who wish to avoid high roaming charges. When you unlock a mobile phone, you can use a local SIM card and will be able to access the network of the country you are visiting and you'll pay the local rates.

4. Ahmed74

Ahmed74 Member

dear keelock thank U very much for the quick answer . my nokia 1600 IMEI was mentioned above in my letter and the country is Irak and the service provider is MTC Atheer ,but I wish to explain something
    please which is I asked this question just to know and learn about this thing and is it dangerous if I unlocked it?
    thanks again for any info,s and appologise if my english language is not neat enough.