1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AI Project Updater: Insatlling...

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by Stupot1, Apr 30, 2011.

1. favelaboy

favelaboy Member

i guess this haunting ai project updater has its origin in ares. i uninstalled ares but searching gave as result that the folder was still present. now i disabled messenger.exe in the msconfig.exe and hope i will get rid of it then.

2. sorihn

sorihn Member

press ctrl + alt + del, task manager appears, click on-aplications, there appears to''run''of the updater, right click on it and press the-go to trial, is the process, right click on process and press on-open the file location windows executable opens a problem that you delete with shift + del but first we turn to open task manager where our process and press end Process''''then delete the file. sorry for my English

3. mfx2009

mfx2009 Member

Hi All,

Just a quick one to say i had this issue. Removed it from MSCONFIG the located it under C:\Program Files x86\Common Files\microsoft shared\Web Components\messenger. And deleted all the folder by using Shift + Delete. Restart and presto. Run AVG and Malwares just to be sure.