1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AIM on motorola v220

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by stepheg, Feb 2, 2005.

1. stepheg

stepheg Member

hi,
    i have a motorola v220 and i can't seem to sign into AIM!
    i have a username and password but it says "operation failed: connecting" when i try to sign in!
    and also... on the offline settings there is something called "ISP settings" and when i click on it, it has things for me to fill in!
    i dont no how to get the information for what i have to type in those spaces
    there is:
    "GPRS APN"
    "IM Server"
    "IM Port"
    and "Post URL"

can eny1 help?
    thankyou

2. tonytiger

tonytiger Member

is your phone connected to the internet? to the right of the service bars you will or will not have a symbol. the symbol is hard to describe, but if you don't have it then you'll have to register your phone for the internet. go to where u got ur celly from and tell them to hook ur shit up.

3. tonytiger

tonytiger Member

is your phone connected to the internet? to the right of the service bars you will or will not have a symbol. the symbol is hard to describe, but if you don't have it then you'll have to register your phone for the internet. go to where u got ur celly from and tell them to hook ur shit up.