1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

aint this some bull sh*t

Discussion in 'PS2' started by liljoe, Mar 31, 2004.

1. liljoe

liljoe Guest

im really pissed off i have tried and tried agian to load a copied game with my ps2 v4 fliptop with swap magic dvd 2.0 and it used to work with my memorex dvd-r now it will turn pink and wont load and i bought some ritek go4 dvd-rs and still dont wanna load and i always burn at x1 and i burn with dvd decrypter and nero i need some advise and i dont think my laser going out because it reads all my origanial ps2 games and when it trys to read the burnt games it makes this click noise like its trying to read the fisrt part of the disk and then it turns pink i really dont wanna buy anything on the net if i could buy in stores let me know some one help me !!!!!!!!!

2. account

account Guest

3. Tazz212

Tazz212 Member

I would suggest making sure the lid is closed really tight...I get a problem everyonce in a while when the lid is shut right...Also, maybe try and put a bit of pressure on the lid when the game is loading and even pust something (like a GameCube heh) on top of the lid...I was having this problem, and then I realized the case wasn't actually on tight enough...Just a suggestion...

4. tokthadon

tokthadon Member

Try that one post started by Sinista about people having trouble with swap magic, and you may have to download Swap Magic 3 DVD Version...a friend of mine was having the same problem, so i burnt the SM3 for him, and now all of his games work perfectly.

5. liljoe

liljoe Guest

i have allready burned smd 3.0 and it loaded once then i turns pink now all the time ill try putting something on th e fliptop and account i cleaned my laser with alcohol and a Q tip and it still wont work but my laser seems fine !!!