1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Al Jazeera Sport

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by bzqwx2, Dec 21, 2013.

1. bzqwx2

bzqwx2 Member

I current have an F3 box to watch sports channels, what would i need to be able to watch Al Jazeera Sport? as looking for more dedicate premiership matches

2. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

a dish that points at the sat that shows it or stream it via the web

3. piopat

piopat Active member

if you have a fixed dish and cant move it , there are streams out there on streaming sites . or you can get iptv links for the channels that work in simple tv player or even vlc player . if you had an enigma 2 box you could view free iptv channels on the tv via the box , you add iptv links to the box. I can get jsc sports and add it to my box free ,I had all 10 jsc sport channels for about a week last week and they went off but I managed to get 1 to 4 working straight away and even jsc 1 and 2 hd . that said as they are free the jsc channels don't last , they last any where between a few hours or a few days , but then if lucky and you have a regular source of iptv links you can get them working again. links for simple tv player are available all most every day . the f3 doesn't play iptv channels atleast as far as im aware , I know the x5 does using a usb memory stick , but I use a vu+ solo and its excellent for playing iptv in a few different ways , all tho you need a reasonable broadband speed , mine is low about 4 mb but I get by but hd streams really require 5mb atleast .

other options are a dual lnb setup receiving grom two different sats say sky and another , or motorised , but I don't know how ideal the f3 is for either purpose and you wont be able to use a sky mini dish as its most likely to small . that means a second larger dish (I think for all jsc sports you need a dish in the region of 1 meter but I may be wrong) with two lnbs or second larger dish that is motorised , motorised is a lot cheaper these days than it was years ago .of course then you need either a share ( a line ) or you have to purchase a jsc sports card and I don't know if an f3 card reader will be able to read those cards .