1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aladdin Advance XT help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Dusterman, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Dusterman

Dusterman Member

I have read through some forums about my problem, but have yet to come across a solution. Im installing a chip on a xbox v1.4. I first installed it so it would be able to be turned on/off, it would start with orig. bios when i clicked the power button.. but when i pushed the button for 1second it turned yellow then about a second after it turned green, but wouldnt load up the M8 bios, only the orig bios. i was confused to weather or not i hooked it up correctly(i followed the instructions from a couple web sites which gave the same instructions and seemed correct from a previos install with a diff aladdin chip) I then undid the BT and L1 points and hooked up to 2 diffeent grounds(just to make sure) in hopes of having the chip be on all the time. But it is still only loading up with the orig bios.
    If anyone can give me any solutions to my problem, it would be greatly apreciated, i'm all out of ideas

2. jchevy

jchevy Member

I Too am having the exact same trouble with mine. Mine is a 1.3 Have you gotten yours to load the M8 Bios? If you did could you let me know what was done?? That would be great. Mine still loads the orginal bios.

3. sjchu

sjchu Regular member

It's the D0 problem. Check again you have D0 connected.