1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Album art software

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by EFFEDUP, Apr 9, 2007.

1. EFFEDUP

EFFEDUP Member

Does anyone have any suggestions for an Album art program.

2. mrxxg

mrxxg Guest

what kind of software do you need? if you want to add album art cover to your songs in ipod, you can update your itunes to the latest version which have the function to update album art..no need to buy additional software.

3. EFFEDUP

EFFEDUP Member

dont you have to pay for them?
    I am using iArt now

4. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

As long as you have the correct album label for your songs in iTunes, then if you go to Advanced --> Get Album Artwork, it will put the artwork for free.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2007
  5. EFFEDUP

EFFEDUP Member

went to register at itunes store and they request a credit card number, i am a little leary giving them my credit card information

6. d4rtnap

d4rtnap Member

google "album art cover downloader" this is the one i use. the app searches and downloads automaticaly from different online CD stores like amazon.com for cover arts and imbed them to your albums. itunes cover art downloader got nothing on this one

Last edited: Apr 10, 2007
  7. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

As long as you don't purchase anything from iTunes, they won't charge anything to your credit card. ;-)

8. d4rtnap

d4rtnap Member

itunes album cover downloader sucks really. if it cant find the album art for a cd theres nothing you can do about it. unlike other apps out there where you can change the name of the cd cover you are looking for if it couldnt find anything. you can just type the name of the artist and all of the cover arts for that certain artist would show up. so you can just pick from a gallery of arts for the right one.

9. EFFEDUP

EFFEDUP Member

OK I used Iart and it did pretty good...one problem... the now playing art is different than the scrolling artwork at the top, in some cases...
    Any fixes?