1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ALCOHOL 120%

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by socon, Aug 24, 2004.

1. socon

socon Guest

I have alcohol 120 and i wanted to know if it can burn windows xp home,pro and what type of protection is the cd?? thx = )

2. Shoey

Shoey Guest

How do I know if you legally purchased WinXP Home or Pro edition? I don't and neither have any cd protection on them :)
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]MSI KT6V-LSR MS-7021
    AMD Athlon XP 2500+ (OC'd to 3200+)
    1 Gig Corsair XMS PC3200 (OC'd DDR 400)
    MSI MS Starforce nVidia GeForce FX5500(256 DDR)
    Maxtor ATA\133 200 gig
    Lite-ON LTD165H DVD-ROM
    Lite-ON LDW411S DVD-Burner[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2004
  3. socon

socon Guest

shoey wtf here to help or comment what do you care if its bought or stolen and nevermind i "HACKED" it already it pays off to be a programer i just wasnt sure!!!

4. Shoey

Shoey Guest

It's called P I R A C Y and I can report you to Microsoft. P I R A CY = huge fines! The fact that you mentioned "I Hacked" just maybe might get you
    D E A C T I V A T E D. Don't piss off a mod nOOb!

5. socon

socon Guest

Noob lol if you really want to know i have full OEM bought windows and of course you wouldnt know if i bought so nevermind thx for your help and about noob if you burn windows it will load while windows is running not in the bios setup boot cd so basiclly its gargabe cause you cant reformat!!

6. socon

socon Guest

i was pissed about that remarked i came out strong thats why i hate forums

7. Shoey

Shoey Guest

I'll apologize for asking if you purchased a legal copy of WindowsXp Home and pro edition as many who visit here, usually pirate software. You can use Nero and make a "bootable" WinXP Home or Pro backup :)

8. socon

socon Guest

Thx friends lol =)

9. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Aug 26, 2004