1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All 3 Shreks 1 DVD

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by JeyShu, Oct 6, 2007.

1. JeyShu

JeyShu Member

I have searched these forums and havent quite found the advice I need. I have DL'd all 3 Shrek movies and would like to have all 3 on 1 DVD. Quality isnt a huge factor, Im dealing with a three yr old that wont complain. A while back I DL'd a DVD that contained 10 Disney and Pixar films on it, and I would be happy with even tha quality. http://www.mininova.org/tor/109475 . Im not sure if you need this info but here are the specs on the movies I have. If you could tell me what programs I need to buy or shareware I can DL'd please any help would be appreciated. thanx Jey

movies info
    http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shrekmi5.jpg

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

you could burn the files to data on a dvd, and you might be able to use dvd shrink to put all three to disk and just keep re shrinking them, and if you are worred about the finger prints on the dvd disks you might try using d-skins works great for people with kids

3. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

If your DVD player can play AVI movies, just turn all DVD into a 1400 MB movie, using Auto Gordian Knot (AGK). Converting 90' movie into a 1400 MB AVI saves much quality.
    Then burn the thee movies in a DVD-R (1400*3 = 4200 MB < 4489 MB).

If your DVD player needs true DVD movies you'll have to put the three DVDs on your PC, run DVD Shrink, then:
    1) click on 're-author' and find DVD1;
    2) drag-and-drop the movie 1 on the 'reauthored DVD';
    3) repeat with DVD2 and DVD3; you'll have all three movies on the 're-authored DVD';
    4) press 'backup' and save your DVD, which will contain three movies.

The onlw drawback and that fitting 4.5 hrs in a DVD isn't the best thing to do to keep high quality, but al least it is feasible...

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007