1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ALL HACKERS,HOMEBREWERS,GAMERS,AND GEEKS PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by bigbang2, Jul 9, 2007.

1. bigbang2

bigbang2 Guest

this is the digital medium
    for hackers,gamers,homebrewers,and geeks this is our medium
    but from the turn of the century companys and money grubers have begin to envade our medium so all thouse who have addresses phone no. fax no. any contack information on the people who sue people like us please share it now for we must begin to fight back
    agents the forces who dicided to attack the digital group
    so sharethe information so all of us can use it for a new assult agent our enimes whos resorces are limitless
    _____________________________________________________________________first post of te new attack

"So some FOX guy emailed me, saying that if I don't take this video
    down, he will take legal actions against me. All I did was take the
    embedded video from YouTube, and yet I get in trouble.

If you would like to contact Mr. Kevin Boie, please use these:

Kevin.Boie@foxtv.com
    Desk: 214-720-3337
    Pager: 214-759-0113,
    Fax: 214-720-3263

Feel free to call him and bash him as much as you want. See, Kevin,
    the videos gone now! You can go back to yelling at little kids; other than
    me!"
    (this is from the crazy iphone lady webpage)
    enjoy
    and let the attack begin

2. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

Well not to piss in your oatmeal, but if you take what is believed to be copyrighted material and distribute it elsewhere, you are in the wrong..And it looks like Mr.Kevin won that battle huh? Way to stand up for what you supposedly believe in...As soon as you hear "legal action"...you fold like a lawn chair! I'm not so sure I want to jump on this bandwagon..

Also, wrong forum for this type of filibustering...We dont promote, nor condone piracy here, Guy..
    Spell check? What?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007