1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

all i want is main movie and play option with scene selection

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by willywonx, Dec 31, 2004.

1. willywonx

willywonx Member

can anybody help me to reautor movies with just the main movie and scene selection. ive done a couple movies reauthoring with just the main movie using shrink but i'd like to be able to see the main menu with the option to select scenes and push play. if it cant be done thats ok i just thought maybe it could be possible. thanks willywonx

2. raceman17

raceman17 Member

You can use Tmpgenc DVD Authot to do what you want to do. You will have to create your own menu but, its not hard at all. You can download a 30 day free trial from Afterdawn.com. Search alos for a guide to use. Afterdawn has one but it doesnt show menus yet. You can search the net and find one easily. Thanks what I did and I am very pleased with the results. Hope this helps.
    Aaron

3. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

You might want to invest in CloneDVD2. It lets you edit like in Shrink but keeps menu completely working. It doesn't decrypt so you need a decrypter like AnyDVD or DVD43 to work with it. Less than $80. for CloneDVD and AnyDVD together. Well worth the money. Also trial downloads to try and see if you like them. My first choices for backups.

Jerry