1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All of mp3.com questions

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by madhops23, Dec 10, 2004.

1. madhops23

madhops23 Member

I was reading in another forum about allofmp3.com. It is like itunes and napster, but you can download the songs for much cheaper. It seems too good to be true and I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about them or if it is even legal in the states. Any help would be great. Thanks.

2. kidmd

kidmd Guest

I have used allofmp3.com for months and I highly recommend it. I have just posted in several threads about this site (no, I am not trying to advertise for them, just posting what I consider to be good info)
    First, from everything I have read in researching this site, it is perfectly legal.
    Second, although it is a Russian site, I have had no complaints about their service, and I have not read that anyone has complained about being ripped off.
    Third, the interface is a little less user-friendly than iTunes, but for the price I am certainly not going to complain.
    Fourth, you can download in multiple formats including MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, and even the native iPod AAC format. you pay by the megabyte. You just have to prepay for 5 dollars or more (I am not sure that you can't pay even less, but who would want to.) Then you download until you use up all the money that you have paid in. I had spent about 45 dollars and have downloaded 40 albums and still have 7.50 left to spend.