1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All systems wireless after WII?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Joshua30, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Joshua30

Joshua30 Guest

Hey I was just wondering the other day scence the WII is so cool with the wireless stuff and having to do the motion that every system after will be like that?

2. Abyss88

Abyss88 Guest

you never know, nintendo is definitely innovative, they might come out with something crazy as virtual reality where you strap on stuff to your brain and imagine that you are in the game . You never know with nintendo...

3. rcrockett

rcrockett Regular member

Heh. Anybody remember Virtual Boy? :p

4. dazila

dazila Regular member

yeah I do it sucked even the SNES was more relistic I tried it at a shop and didnt appeal because of the Cheap Mono chrome graphics so I just waited for the Nintendo 64 then in 1995 known as the "Ultra 64"

5. handsom

handsom Regular member

Hey, at the time the VB was released, it was really innovative. And it's definitely worth mentioning, that the system used a completely different type of 3D than systems use now, which made items actually appear to get closer and further. Had it been in color(Or at least ot red!!!) they might have had a long running killer product.

....Stupid Monochrome Red.