1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All the stuff i need for PS2 burning

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by monkeykid, Apr 9, 2005.

1. monkeykid

monkeykid Guest

What is the complex way to burn a PS2 game(lots of systems, lots of money)

And, if there is one, a really simple way (2 programs, free)

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Should have posted this in the game counsole forum, but the easiest way is to use DVD Decrypter. Select >Mode >ISO >Read R this will copy the original game to your hard drive. Then use >Mode >ISO >Write W this will then burn the image to either a CD or DVD disk depending on the original format.

3. monkeykid

monkeykid Guest

i dont understand what that whole mode_ISo means

4. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

i only know the simple way which is dvd decrypter
    put your game in the dvd drive
    open dvd decrypter
    go to [bold]mode[/bold], the scroll down to [bold]iso[/bold], then scroll across to read and click.
    click on the big button underneath verify that looks like a dvd player and wait for the tune
    Now you have a ps2 game on you computer, to put it onto disc, replace the game with a blank in your drive, and fire up decrypter.
    go to [bold]mode[/bold], the scroll down to [bold]iso[/bold], then scroll across to write and click.
    click on the big button underneath verify that looks like a dvd player and wait for the tune
    job done

5. monkeykid

monkeykid Guest

i have no verify thing so i don't understand

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Teleported.

7. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

reading from left to right at the top of the screen you have: file, view, [bold]mode[/bold], tools, help
    follow the [bold]mode[/bold] drop down box to [bold]iso[/bold] and move acroos to read....click

at the main program screen on left hand side if you have selected [bold]mode\iso\write[/bold], reading top to bottom you have: Source and drive name, disc information bellow that, Destination (which you select a spot on hard drive), drive free space, and a big button with a disc and hard drive, click on that.
    Wait for the tune and remove the ps2 game, insert a blank

Click on mode and change to write, Click on the folder to the right of the words 'Please select a file' and select the iso you just made.
    The destination box will display your burner, under that is a verify box (check it if you want). In the bottom right hand corner is a settings box. Set the write speed to 4x or less. Moving back over to the left hand side is the reverse of the button you pressed before (hard drive to disc). Click it then go have a coffee for 15 minutes. Do Not Touch Your Computer until you hear the tune. Job done

8. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Maybe this will help it is the same for what you want.

[​IMG]