1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

allmodchip.com money order shipping

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by eclipse78, Jul 11, 2007.

1. eclipse78

eclipse78 Member

I have recently made a purchase (SwapMagic 3.6 and MagicKeys) II from allmodchip.com, and have some questions about the shipping. I searched other posts and have seen a few people say that they recieved their orders in about a week. However, I sent them a money order 5 days ago and my order status it still "queued" on their order tracking thing. If anyone has had experience with allmodchip.com or with using money orders, any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Well, your money order has to get there first. Then it may take a few more days before they actually process your order.

3. gr8name

gr8name Member

Once your money order is received, your order is shipped send me an email with your order number support@allmodchip.com

Lou

4. dwaynep

dwaynep Regular member

well i got super fast shipping from them

5. eclipse78

eclipse78 Member

yea i sent them an email and they replied the next day saying that it had been shipped! their customer service is great!