1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

alot Of Questions I Have About Moddin a Xbox360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by BlastOnE, May 7, 2007.

1. BlastOnE

BlastOnE Regular member

i finally game over to the this side of the forums :).

well recently i hear about like people modding 360s n everything and i just want to like see what it takes to mod it.put like a custom FW on my psp and it took sometime for me to catch onto on how to do everything.but i just have some questions about hacking the 360.

like..okay is it like the whole custom FW like psp? or do you need a modchip installed and then you can do things like play "backups" of games n everything?....ummm..what is like needed to start hacking it?

i dunno what else to ask.just really think about it this way,i have no idea about hacking this system and i just really want to know if i really do need a modchip,i got a xboxlive account to and thats also kinda part of the reason that i dont want to mod my 360 cause i know that they can probably see that you have a modded 360 and probably ban you for it.

umm..if anyone has time i my Gamertag ON XBL is : SilentImpact
    maybe it would be much easier to talk about like..how to do it then to type cause i know that someone is prolly going to be like oh crap i gotta lot of typin to help this person..lol, so send me a friend request and maybe it will be easier that way...thanks everyone.

2. lecsiy

lecsiy Regular member